Search This Blog

Thursday 18 February 2010

Im back again!

Sorry about the delay! Things have been a wee bit hectic over the last few months, but im back to shower you with more music and ramblings!

First things first, some music! These guys are called the "Diablo Swing Orchestra", and their a Swing/Rock/Gothic band from Sweden, and have a very unique sound. Think Danny Elfman with a rock band behind him! This track is off their latest album "Singalong Songs for the Damned & Delirious" and its really worth a listen. The track is called "A Tap Dancers Dilemma", and its the first track off the album. No idea when or even if they have any dates in the UK, but as soon as I find out, I will share the wealth!



Now, what else have I got to talk about?!

Ooh, thats right. Alas, I am no longer going to Glastonbury, for whatever reason. But, like a knight in shining armour, my friend Iain has offered me one of his Isle of Wight tickets! The line up is immense so far, with the likes of Jay-Z, The Strokes, Blondie, Biffy Clyro, Calvin Harris, Ocean Colour Scene to name but a few! So im quite the excited little bunny about that!

Also, in March, im off to see Dan le Sac vs Scroobious Pip in Nottingham! Those of you who have read my previous blogs would have seen that I put up a Dan le Sac remix of War Pigs by Black Sabbath, and together with Pips poignant and socially scathing lyrics, it makes for an amazing sound. I cant wait!

Anywho, im gonna go make some weird sound effects now for some uni work!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment